Baby Proofing Checklist: Products to add to your Kitchen for extra safety
It’s often said, the kitchen is the heart of the home and where families spend the most time together. With that in mind, keeping the kitchen area as safe as possible is vital for children to help eliminate potentially unsafe areas.
Baby-proofing can seem overwhelming, but here are a few simple steps, complete with Dreambaby® products to help get you started:
- Always unplug and store electric appliances that aren't in use
- Place latches on garbage cans and recycling bins
- Install stove knob covers
- Remove table cloths and place dishcloths out of reach
- Try to cook on the back burners
- Place all heavy, cleaning materials and sharp objects in a secure location
- Keep plastic bags out of reach
To learn more about Dreambaby® products, visit www.dream-baby.com and learn how we help your family grow safely.